MightyBands, home gym system

Monday, April 21, 2008

This and That

Some bullet points:

  • My call for volunteers for various fight sequence shoots. C'mon people! I need more than a couple people to make this work. Ideally 4 altogether. This is a major project and it'd be great to have you guys on board to put WT on the (theatrical) map.
  • My Si-Fu is currently holding a seminar out in Calgary. Heard the turn out has been great. I really wish I could be there. Hoping to get an update and share with the rest of you. It's always exciting to meet new people with the same goal to aspire in their chosen art.
  • What do you guys do when you miss class? Unfortunately, for myself, I've been pre-occupied with a new position at work, as well as moving/renovations into my apartment. It's been hectic and will only continute for a while. I use my blog as method to curb my cravings for WT (beyond chain punching/shadow boxing/etc). What about you guys?
Until then.

No comments:

Popular Posts