MightyBands, home gym system

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seminars

As mentioned in my previous blog, my instructor held a seminar in Calgary over the weekend. I still don't have the details just yet, but it seems that the feedback has been very positive. This is great - the environment was very friendly and, importantly, very energized. This is exactly what we all need. It's interesting to see how, even within the same lineage, communication of the same information can be delivered in completely different ways and be seen as..well.."different" or innovative!

I understand that some from the Calgary school will be making it out to the Vancouver Seminar - look forward to meeting them. To them, what may seem like normal everyday routine things, may be, to me, completely renewed and refreshing ideas to incorporate into my current scheme of things.

Until then.

No comments:

Popular Posts