MightyBands, home gym system

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

P Company One Minute Aggression

Just came across this video as I was visiting the wing chun forums. The guy who posted asked us wing chunners "can you make what you do work in this?"

and this video was posted.

And as much as I question my own skills, progress and abilities...i'd have to say this video is not impressive at all, not intimidating, and is rather stupid.

and the answer to the question, is yes. I can make it work. The hits have nothing in them, it's just long range flailing of the arms in a punch-like motion...there's nothing there.

Those that have trained WT as I've learned it, would know the type of pressure we're normally under, the type of power behind the punch, and what's needed. This video is probably one of many "free fighting" videos that are crap...and is probably the equivalent of some crappy chi-sao video on YouTube.

Although I'm familiar with the original poster, I have to wonder what his skills are like for having even asked this question.

Until then.

Popular Posts