MightyBands, home gym system

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To: Throw The Proper Chain Punch

Learn how to set up dish network hdtv with the satellite receivers at InternetLion.com.

Here's my first attempt at posting on YouTube. It's my very own milestone event! I've done a quick video on how to throw the proper Wing Tsun chain punch.

It's not HD quality or anything but it'll do.

This chain punch video was originally for those doing the 1000 chain punch challenge with me, but I don't see why this couldn't be used just for a reference for those also practicing wing tsun.

If you are watching this and are not currently schooled in Wing Tsun, I do not recommend learning from a video. Best to get instruction in person.

For my video, you will find it here.

Until then.

No comments:

Popular Posts