MightyBands, home gym system

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Grasshopper 2.0 Welcomes the New Year!

Happy new year everyone! i hope you all had a wonderful break filled with good eats, drinks and laughs :)

The past two months have been incredibly hectic as I've been busy with home renovations, latest developments at work and keeping up with the demands of the holiday season. I've neglected my wing tsun training, working out and pretty much been out of the loop!

Anyway, i'm back and I'm welcoming the new year with open arms. One of my resolutions - up my training! I already know exactly what I want to work on:

  • Punching power
  • Connecting footwork with upper body
That's it - just those two things. That's all I want.

What are your wing chun plans for 2011?

Until then.

No comments:

Popular Posts