MightyBands, home gym system

Friday, January 15, 2010

1000 Chain Punch Challenge! Update

For those of you who are jumping on the 1000 chain punch challenge: I will be posting a workout and cardiovascular routine weekly. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you know how to get the latest information.

1) If you haven't already, bookmark www.mightygrasshopper.com. Here you will find my weekly workout routines, reps, exercises, etc. under the tab "Train With Me"

2) Subscribe to the blog by submitting your email address. I will not be sharing this with anyone!

3) Find me on Facebook! Find me on Twitter! I will tweet every time I have a new post up. So you're in the know in REAL TIME.

The 1000 chain punch challenge will be based on the abs program I'm doing, but the HIIT portions will be changed to incorporate the wing tsun training. These will be updated here on Grasshopper 2.0.

Only a few more weeks until we kick it come Feb 1st!

For information on the start date and equipment, click here.

For information on the cardiovascular training, click here.

For information on the abs program, click here.

Until then.

No comments:

Popular Posts