MightyBands, home gym system

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Home Gym for Cheap!

So as some of you may know, I am a fan of working out.  I do it, not only to supplement wing tsun, but to also just maintain a certain fitness level I'm accustomed to.  Time is always a consideration and then comes factors such as money, space and equipment.

Well I've finally got my hands on a camcorder and will show you guys in my next post how I've been able to build a home gym in my apartment and on a budget. And yep, you guys can do this too.  Having the flexibility to workout in my apartment here means less time commuting, the opportunity to fit in a quick workout here and there and save money (no gym membership)!

If you are interested in adding resistance training to your repetoire either for wing tsun, martial arts training or just to get in shape, be sure to check out monday's post. 

Until then.




No comments:

Popular Posts